Interview with Rally driver Joan Lascorz
- How did you start in the world of motorcycling?
- What happened the day of the accident?
- How has the recovery process been?
Many hours of rehabilitation and then assume the psychological part.
- How does it affect your day to day?
Then you learn to look for ease when doing anything.
- How do you face your participation in the Dakar?
I don't set any goals. But what I have clear is that I do not go out just to finish. If I feel good and my body performs, I will give a lot of Gas.
- What would you say to all those people who think "you're crazy"?
- What advice would you give to someone who is in your situation and who does not see the possibility of moving forward and having new challenges?
I only know that I have gone through a more than hard moment in life and it will always be with me. But I have decided not to give up doing what I was best at, which is competing. No matter how complex it is, the important thing is that it can be done.
- What plans do you have for the future? What are your next conquests going to be?
- Who have been your biggest supporters during this time?
- What values are fundamental in your gang?
They are always people who bring something special. Trust, knowledge, adventure, stability… real people.
Follow atent@s because we will have more news about Joan Lascorz, since a documentary about her life is planned with great surprises...